- The Cuvée 8, Pfister Estate.A blend of four noble grape varieties that make a very dry, straight white wine, very fine and fruity. The “flute” bottle with its glass top, a highly sophisticated detail introduced by Mélanie, avoids any cork taste, which makes the cuvée even more elegant.
- The Terres du Roi,. A fruity wine, long, crunchy and very pleasant on the palate. www.cave-dagobert.com
- Riesling Guy Wach, A Kastelberg Grand Cru, dry, sophisticated, robust. A nice wine to put down.
- Riesling Grand Cru Pfingstberg du Valentin Zusslin Estate. Our favourite. A nice blend of grape varieties which gives an organic, precious, straight, supply wine, with hints of citrus, pineapple and grapefruit that develop. A very nice wine, frank and long on the palate.
- Domaine Materne Haegelin et filles à Orschwihr. La cuvée Elise 2009, un Pinot gris vendange tardive qui est à mi-chemin entre le blanc sec et le moelleux. Parfait avec un foie gras.
- Clos Saint Landelin. A must-taste, the 2007 Cuvée Oscar, produced from vines planted in the walled vineyard, offers a structured Sylvaner wine, atypical with aromas of citrus, pears and exotic fruits. A wine to put down.
- Weinbach Estate,the Clos des Capucins. The cuvée Sainte Catherine 2009 vintage reveals a Riesling Schlossberg Grand Cru, supple and fatty with a hint of freshness on the palate and a subtle blend of citrus.
Select a hotel :
Select a wine activity :
Select a wine region :regions